Recently a lot of people transitioned to work from home and feel out of their element. They’re finding it harder to focus and get things done. They don’t have the right tools, they have their kids at home, a partner around them 24/7 and they’re going crazy staying inside the whole time! Don’t worry, anyone can productively work from home with a few tips and strategies and that’s what we’ll share with you today. Brooks and I have combined over 21 years of working from home and we have 5 tips that we’ll help you get more done at home without going crazy!
Thanks to Literati for supporting The Productivity Show. Literati is offering our listeners 25% off their first two orders. Go to Literati.com/TPS to learn more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:33]
- How today’s episode can help everybody, from people new to working from home to seasoned veterans [4:40]
- Why people who are used to working from home will have an advantage in this new economy [7:41]
- The importance of having a dedicated workspace that you love [14:48]
- How creating a schedule for your day can help direct your energy and focus [24:02]
- Why making a schedule and sticking to it can help you keep a healthy work-life balance [31:24]
- Why keeping your team members informed about your availability is very helpful for you and for them [33:05]
- How regular breaks throughout the day can keep you healthy, refreshed, and recharged [42:20]
- The importance of letting your family know when you are at work and when you are not [48:10]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [53:00]
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.