Had the pandemic put you behind on your goals? Maybe you’ve completely abandoned your goals altogether when life got too crazy. Given what has been going on in the world this year, you might be thinking “Goals? Those went out the window in March” — we get it.
But there’s still half a year to go and so much left for you to accomplish! In this episode, we are going to share best practices around goal setting, how you can start fresh and give you tactics for accomplishing your goals for the rest of the year.
Thanks to Fiverr for supporting The Productivity Show. Fiverr is offering our listeners 10% off their first order by going to Fiverr.com and using the code TPS.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:41]
- The goals that Thanh and Brooks set for themselves this year and how it’s going [6:52]
- Why changing goals is not giving up [10:38]
- Why you should not limit yourself to a new year to set new goals [13:35]
- How Thanh and Brooks prepared their 2020 goals [16:45]
- How to whittle away the things in your life that are making achieving your goals more difficult [25:16]
- Staying on track with your goals by measuring your key drivers [31:17]
- What pitfalls and obstructions to your goals you should look for in the future [35:45]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [41:30]
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.