Let’s talk about failure. It is easy to be productive when everything is going well, but what happens when you have a setback? Even a small failure can be discouraging and get you in a rut. What can you do to get yourself to be productive again? We’re going to share 3 strategies for how to bounce back from failure and share examples of how we’ve done it ourselves.
Thanks to Blinkist for supporting The Productivity Show. Blinkist is offering our listeners a free 7-day trial and 25% off your new subscription. Go to Blinkist.com/tps to learn more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [1:43]
- Some of Brooks’ and Thanh’s recent failures [5:42]
- Why it is important to separate yourself from your successes and failures [8:48]
- Why your first instinct may not always be best [16:12]
- What changing your environment can do to get you back on track [17:25]
- Why happy people are productive people [24:05]
- What makes different members of the Asian Efficiency Dojo happy [30:15]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [33:15]
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.