My Employment Options, Inc. (MEO) and its sister company, AskMEO, are hosting an Online Job Fair Mon. Sept 28th! Entire USA General public welcome – from any state! Job seekers attend any time during fair hours Sept. 28th. (10am to 4pm Eastern)
This free event for job seekers is entirely online! Attend from the comfort of your home or wherever you have an Internet connection. All job seekers are welcome from the U.S. Keep reading to learn more!
What is A Virtual Job Fair?
A virtual career fair, also known as an online job fair, is for employers who are targeting job seekers through a Skype interview, chat room discussion, webinar, teleconferencing, etc. You will have the ability to upload your resume online for the company you are interested in.
About My Employment Options
My Employment Options is one of the most trusted companies for hosting virtual job fairs. Their organization has been around for over 20 years, helping individuals with disabilities and other issues find work. My Employment Options is a certified employment network, servicing all US states except Alaska, California, and Hawaii.
What Types of Opportunities are Available at My Employment Options?
Here’s a preview of some of the companies participating:
Work at Home Requirements
The requirements for each company may vary depending on the employer or position. Listed below you will find the minimum requirements needed:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work a set schedule and participate in training ( Schedules may be full-time with weekends included).
- Must have an updated PC (no Macs are accepted at this time).
- Computer requirements: Minimum 1 GHz to 1.5 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM, 40 GB free space.
- High-speed internet ( No wireless).
- Typing speed of at least 25 words per minute. Here are some free typing tools that will help you increase your speed.
- Great organizational skills
- Noise-free workspace
- Clear speaking voice
How Can I Participate?
If you are interested in participating, please visit their official site to register – https://www.careereco.com/events/meo. They welcome all employers and job seekers nationwide. Good luck to everyone!